Kitchen through my brother's lens

Myangela

My brother came over this afternoon to take pictures of his grand daughter's dollhouse. He's a great photographer and captured the kitchen really well, I think. Thought I'd share. I'll try to upload one where he really captured the ceiling treatment.

• Like 3

From the album:

Dura-craft VM600 Refurbish, Remodel

· 188 images
  • 188 images
  • 0 comments
  • 441 image comments

Recommended Comments

Very lovely.

For those who only see the square box in the pic spot, right click, select direct link to the image, wait a moment and it will resize and you'll see the beautiful kitchen.

• Like 2

Thank you, Selkie. I knew the pic file was a bit large, and I assumed this one just didn't completely load. It is a great pic, though.

you are creating an Heirloom not just a dollhouse! I am loving seeing the transformation and the all the love in each detail...

you should do a tutorial or 2 on some of the things you are doing....very nice!!

• Like 2

Again its wonderful I want this in my real life kitchen, did you make the lights hanging over the island? Love them!

I took a screen shot of your kitchen the first time I saw it. It's the picture I show people when they think I'm " REALLY " into this hobby. I show it to them and say, "this is a mini!! I'm not nearly as talented as this yet!" This picture always blows my friends minds. It's the most realistic room I've ever seen. I absolutely love it.

Thank you so much, Kari. This is my first dollhouse, I understand that's difficult to believe. But, I have been inspired by so many people in the Greenleaf community, And hope I can inspire some people, too. If you ever have any questions about the things I've made, just let me know!

• Like 1