© Emily Morganti 2014

Bar roombox (1:12 scale)

fov

Here's the bar itself -- not bad for fifteen bucks! It says "Handmade by the Mini Wizards" on the back. The wine rack needs to be glued onto that part that sticks out on the right, and I think I'm going to add some shelving on the left so all the bottles can be set up in front of the mirror.

Copyright

© Emily Morganti 2014

From the album:

Bar Roombox (1:12 scale)

· 30 images
  • 30 images
  • 0 comments
  • 28 image comments

Recommended Comments

It was at a "miniature flea market" where people were selling a lot of vintage, handmade, etc. stuff out of their stash. Some of these people buy estates. So I don't know where this particular piece originated. From the same seller I also got a baggie of half scale furniture for $10 and a few Cassidy Creations kits, including a fireplace with built-in cabinets that's hard to find. And then a bunch of goodies from other sellers, including a half scale gazebo kit and a Winston Cottage, which I'd been coveting. It was a good afternoon!

• Like 1

ahhhh you got the fireplace with the cabinets :) I am glad you got it... I kept looking at it and walking away... I am glad it went to you :)