Me and my Heritage

otterine

The Haunted Heritage has not only been featured in the October 2014 edition of Miniature Collector, it made the cover!!! I was so excited when the writer contacted me about writing an article on the Heritage and even more excited when Miniature Collector accepted our work. I had no idea my beloved house would grace the cover.

Here I am with the Heritage. The camera was giving me fits with the autofocus (I was taking the photo solo with a tripod), and I ended up with an "alright already" look on my face. Oops. :D

• Like 12

From the album:

The Haunted Heritage

· 854 images
  • 854 images
  • 0 comments
  • 2,838 image comments

Recommended Comments

Brae Oktober , and the haunted Heritage on the cover of the October issue so fitting! What a great shot of you and your spectacular work, Congrats!

what a wonderful photo Brae :) the house doesn't look scarey at all it looks like a ghost and mrs muir type of house (I always cry when I watch that movie and UP, that made me cry too) I can just see a little old person just going through the motions(letting the house go a bit) until they join their soul mate (personally I think the house needs an old hound dog to keep the old owner company and call him Baxter :) ) that's probably why I like old houses they have a lot of love in them. congrats to you

I just got back from the 'used' store where I picked up a sealed dollhouse kit. I searched online for the model and the photo of you with your fantastic haunted heritage popped up. I couldn't be more thrilled! I will be using all your photos for design ideas. Mine will be decorated for Halloween but the theme is Farmhouse. I love, love yours!

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 12.00.27 PM.png

Edited by CamperKate