© Emily Morganti 2014

Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur - kitchen

fov

I'm not sure how she did it, but I love this kitchen floor. It appears to be painted and is textured, maybe some kind of clay. Even though I plan to redo the wallpaper I'll keep the floor in here. Also I removed the picture from the window, so all of these windows will be open.

Copyright

© Emily Morganti 2014

From the album:

Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur

· 11 images
  • 11 images
  • 1 comment
  • 32 image comments

Recommended Comments

Another change to the basic kit - the windows on the side wall. Love the wallpaper - I used it for the kitchen on my Simplicity dollhouse, only with a different border on top.

Now that I've seen it up close, I agree the kitchen can use some work - but yes, by all means I would keep the floor.

Yeah, I do love that floor. Before Christmas I bought all new wallpaper for this house but haven't done anything with it yet. The house came with a handmade old fashioned stove and I plan to scratch build cabinets and a retro fridge to fit the room.

I used this same wallpaper in a kitchen I did for 
a RGT Simplicity dollhouse.  But I had the cherries going the other way, up instead of down.