© Emily Morganti 2014

Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur - upstairs window

fov

I love how the flowers in this graphic seem to be growing out of the flower box! I also love the finish on the shutters, and the fishscale shingles. The "Bloom Where You're Planted" motto seems to be iconic Mary Engelbreit... what does that mean exactly?

Copyright

© Emily Morganti 2014
  • Like 2

From the album:

Mary Engelbreit Themed Arthur

· 11 images
  • 11 images
  • 1 comment
  • 32 image comments

Recommended Comments

What does it mean? Be happy where you are :) This is a very fun house! What about carefully removing the shutters and making a copy of the artwork so that all you have to do is get another set. Someone here has got to have some left overs somewhere.

Hmm... that's a good idea, if I could do it without damaging anything. I'll have to see how well they're glued on.

It means do the best you can wherever you are, even if you are not where you wish to be. You can also take it to mean we are placed in certain roles throughout our lives for a reason, and it is up to us to find that reason and/or make our patch of the world a better place. - I'm still trying to figure out my reason, but hopefully I am still blooming.

On second thought, maybe it just means we should get a dollhouse and decorate it, which translates into buying or making more minis.