Exterior progress shot

dooder85

A quick update shot on the Newberg, it's much more enjoyable now that I've blown way past my due date with this one! I opted for a last minute switch up on the window plans to subtract some of the "blank" space on the front of the house. I'm also considering a fancy fascia type trim on the gables, it would be painted green as well. I'm still not sure how to deal with the side rail that has warped so drastically - my only idea is to make a potted plant that will possibly disquise the lop-sidedness of the entry way?

• Like 1

From the album:

Duracraft Newberg

· 26 images
  • 26 images
  • 0 comments
  • 57 image comments

Recommended Comments

Could you add a railing between the house and the warped side rail to kind of hold it in place? It looks great though; really like what you've done with the windows.

• Like 1

My first reaction when I saw this picture was "Wow." My second reaction was also "Wow." Whatever obstacle you encounter with the side rail, I am sure you will be able to fix it.

By the way, setting a due date is fine, as it can be a great motivator for some. However, if it interferes with enjoyability, I would blow it away too! A personal project should not be compromised to meet an unnecessary deadline. So please continue to enjoy and share your progress with us.

• Like 1