© Lene Pieters 2014

Santa House Rear

moonberry

The interior needs some curtains and lights before I can put the furniture in.

Copyright

© Lene Pieters 2014
  • Like 3

From the album:

My Arthur: Santa's House

· 49 images
  • 49 images
  • 0 comments
  • 90 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

So, so pretty! How are you going to hang the curtains? Regular rods or are you making cornice boards? I'm looking for ideas! ;)

I haven't thought about that yet! I hope I don't stress so much that I only finish next April hehehehehehe. The wood is quite thin and I don't want to poke holes that will show on the front of the house. A cornice (also known as a pelmet) might be the way to go. At least I have my Pretty Pleaters, so I'm ready to experiment!

Lene,it has turned out so wonderful! I remember last year when you found the jewelry pieces-earrings was it(?)-the little gold colored adornments for the roof ridge,and how I honestly didn't think it would look good against white paint,as opposed to green or red-BOY,WAS I WRONG!LOL You've done a great job,my friend!

• Like 1

As soon as the "soil" in the garden has dried enough, I will carry the house downstairs to the living room, and start moving in all the furniture.