The Sutter Home (I wanted to call her The Zinfandel, but hubby's suggestion was better ;) )

JenniferKennedy

Here she is so far, about 2 months in. My new bestie!! (notice that table, $38 at a thrift store! Painted white and it will be the perfect stand!)

• Like 9

From the album:

My First Dollhouse - Beacon Hill

· 83 images
  • 83 images
  • 0 comments
  • 423 image comments

Recommended Comments

I really like her name! And uh, are you SURE she's only your first one? I can't believe how much you've gotten done in two months, and so beautifully done too!!

• Like 3

Lovely! Thanks for posting all these pictures. I have started my Beacon Hill (finally) and looking for inspiration.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, forjenn said:

Lovely! Thanks for posting all these pictures. I have started my Beacon Hill (finally) and looking for inspiration.

Thank you!  You've actually inspired me to log back in!  I've been working a little on the house off and on since these were posted, it's still not finished (hope it will never be), but it's looking wonderful!  She's been calling me all day to get in there!  Feel free to ask for advise on anything!  Good luck!

• Like 1

Jennifer, this house just blows my mind. You DEFINITELY have a gift! Thanks so much for the inspiration! I'm just loving looking at the photos over and over.

I

• Like 1

It's amazing! We called our home "Sutter Home bc it was in Sutter. In January I decided I'm sick of putting Christmas away just as winter gets serious. For years I've had a Rutherford in the box it came in. I decided it's a Santa house. I cannot tell you how much of an inspiration you are.  I will continue to go thru your pics and learn. Your work is so good it will keep me on my toes when I get lazy. Thanks, so much, Jennifer, for all your efforts.

• Like 2

Thank you Gee Gee!

Very sweet words!!

Follow me on Pinterest “Jennifer Loves Miniatures”.  There is a board for the Beacon hill as well as my current project “stone cottage from scratch”