Draycott Manor design elements

Debora59

If I was going to build a 1:12 scale house again this would be the one, my plan is to take my favorite elements of these houses and incorporate them into a 1/6 scale doll house of my own design it will NOT be as big as the JP Morgan house, it could be nearly as wide = 7 feet and nearly as tall = 7 feet, but not that deep, probably half as deep so we are talking 3 feet to 4 feet deep. Lets see if I can pull off this plan.

• Like 3

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Recommended Comments

I understand you Squeaky. Thats why I am in favor of small projects (roomboxes, display cabinets etc).Good luck Debora! What about all the other wonderful projects of yours? Did you finish with their interiors? Post some photos. Miss them!!!

I understand you Squeaky. Thats why I am in favor of small projects (roomboxes, display cabinets etc).Good luck Debora! What about all the other wonderful projects of yours? Did you finish with their interiors? Post some photos. Miss them!!!

Thank you Alexander, I have finished some of my houses, others I am selling, still others I will get back to with finishing touches as I am moved to, someone once told me it would take most of my life to complete these houses, but they are almost finished. When a magnificent inspiration in design comes to me. I have to do something about it if I can. before its lost forever. I missed the JP Morgan house once it sold, but decided to take everything I learned and loved about that house, the 1/6 scale and improve upon it with a different style of architecture I really love.

• Like 1

Is there a chance that you could post pictures of those other houses you did? You have such an eye for detail and I would love to see your other dollhouse - for INSPIRATION! Good luck to you.

• Like 1

Is there a chance that you could post pictures of those other houses you did? You have such an eye for detail and I would love to see your other dollhouse - for INSPIRATION! Good luck to you.

Thank you, everything I have ever done is here in my albums on Greenleaf.