"Final" photo shoot begins

welcomehomeminis

On the day of the "final" photo shoot (gathering pix for submitting to the Creatin' Contest, and good pix generally), I transformed a section of bedroom into a very messy winter wonderland, like Maine in late spring, added every last detail to every last surface, lit that room with everything I could move in, until finally I remembered how hot it can be under the lights on a stage—and then began taking shots from every angle imaginable.

It's fun to take shots as you go along, but seeing the whole scene staged is kind of magical.

Well, it's magical afterwards, when I'm not sweating under the lights and trying to find a good place to set the tripod and worrying that nothing will come out well and hurrying so I can can make use of the waning afternoon light coming in through the windows as well...

A shot of the sugar shack, the HBS kit that started this project, looking in from the back corner of the building.

From the album:

2014 HBS Creatin' Contest--Erabliere Aucoin, Sugar Shack and Shop

· 164 images
  • 164 images
  • 0 comments
  • 8 image comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.