6 hr window

JenniferKennedy

So the kitchen is dated so I wanted an older window, don't like the ones that came with the kit... this was a JOB.. It needed hardware, so came to the forum and searched window hardware, instantly popped up a great Tutorial by Amy, she used foil from a wine bottle, but I had some votives with nicely colored foil as the cup, it was easy to work with!

• Like 6

From the album:

My First Dollhouse - Beacon Hill

· 83 images
  • 83 images
  • 0 comments
  • 423 image comments

Recommended Comments

Very nice!! Reminds me of my late grand uncle and aunt's kitchen window in their small little old farm house-even the walls look like theirs did.

• Like 1

Wow! I must have been in some fugue state to have missed your build so far. I just made myself late to work savoring your album from the beginning. It's a gorgeous house and I'm stunned by the talent and ingenuity you have! Thank you for sharing! (tutorials? please?). I'll be waiting for every photo!

• Like 1
Wow! I must have been in some fugue state to have missed your build so far. I just made myself late to work savoring your album from the beginning. It's a gorgeous house and I'm stunned by the talent and ingenuity you have! Thank you for sharing! (tutorials? please?). I'll be waiting for every photo!
Too kind! Thanks Tesla, & sorry I made you late for work!

I did the same thing with my Beacon Hill....put furniture in while I was still building it! It wasn't convenient, because I had to keep moving stuff around, so I could put in floors, ceilings, wallpaper, etc., but I didn't care. Having furniture in the rooms gave me more ins entice to finish the house, if that makes sense.