Dollhouse Loft

Deb

This is one of the lofts upstairs and the perfect place for my dollhouses to live. There's room to move around all sides of the houses in a desk chair so I can happily roll around the room to play and putter. Most of the houses had to be removed from their bases for the move so I'm still working on the landscaping. This time I'm putting grass directly on the tables and will make my landscaping components movable so I can change them around whenever I get the urge. There are a couple of minor repairs still waiting to be done as well but overall everything made the move in one piece.

• Like 2

From the album:

Dollhouse Loft

· 9 images
  • 9 images
  • 0 comments
  • 24 image comments

Recommended Comments

Ooh, I love all that space. It's not often that one can "roll around" the dollhouses. They're usually squeezed into the only spot they'll fit. ;-) I dream of having a finished house that I can landscape. :-)

• Like 1

This is SO fabulous. I'm SO happy for you that you can have your children out and about again. What a perfect spot. All miniaturists should be so blessed.

• Like 1