A dovecote?

Myangela

I have always loved these built-in bird houses whenever I've seen them. I didn't even know what they were called until I started researching them this morning. Gotta love Google. My daughter says no, it takes away from the front of the house. (In like a nose piercing way, I wanted to ask. Thank goodness her's didn't last very long and didn't leave a scar, just saying.) Thoughts anyone? It's not to late because, of course, the roof isn't attached yet. I've been busy!

• Like 5

From the album:

Orchid, Shabby Chic?

· 107 images
  • 107 images
  • 0 comments
  • 349 image comments

Recommended Comments

I LOVE it!!! It absolutely does not take away from the house - which is pretty awesome, I might add. Please leave it. If you decide you don't like it, I'd be happy to take it off your hands :)

• Like 1

What a fabulously unique feature! I vote for 'Leave it in' ! Also, there is certainly plenty of room up there to support the look. A charming wee triangle so the birds have a guest house, too.

• Like 1

I think it adds character to the house.............If you purchased this as a 'real' house I'll bet it would be one of the features you would want to keep!

Unless the bird residents ... ummm ... "surprised" visitors. I guess in Mini-land that wouldn't be an issue. :D

• Like 1