Downstairs flooring

Myangela

Chicken or egg?!? I keep asking myself what should to be done before that can to be done! The answer always seems to be LOTS! This is my first build, I'm reminding myself as much as you guys. Keep finding little projects to sidetrack me, but, really thinking it through. It would have been easier to do the flooring in the sunroom before I attached it ever so firmly to the base, but, working around that issue now. I should keep better notes for future reference. Hey, I am! Right here on this forum!

From the album:

Orchid, Shabby Chic?

· 107 images
  • 107 images
  • 0 comments
  • 349 image comments

Recommended Comments

I can't believe this is your first build! Amazing! I'm doing my second build, also the Orchid. But viewing what you've been up to with yours has my head spinning! So many ideas! Thanks for sharing your progress. I am only to sanding and priming. It says in the instructions that you should prime and paint before putting it together. Does this sound right to you? I wanna jump into the good stuff so it's hard to wait.

My son had started this kit, he had sanded, primed and painted it, but hadn't gotten to the dry fit stage. It sat for a couple of years and then he brought it to me. I didn't repaint it until after I glued it together. Then I started adding onto it :)

I'm just in awe at the detail and your craftsmanship to. You skills are awesome. I've gone over your pix many times and learn new stuff from them every time. Thanks for your sharing. Sarah