Basement is complete!

JenniferKennedy

Finally!! After a month of "cutting rocks" the basement is complete!

• Like 9

From the album:

My First Dollhouse - Beacon Hill

· 83 images
  • 83 images
  • 0 comments
  • 423 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

This is so cool! How are you going to finish the exterior of the basement? I'm wanting to add another level for an autopsy lab in my Cambridge (long story) and haven't figured out how to finish out the exterior.

• Like 1
This is so cool! How are you going to finish the exterior of the basement? I'm wanting to add another level for an autopsy lab in my Cambridge (long story) and haven't figured out how to finish out the exterior.
Im not quite sure yet!! I found this image http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Detail-of-Cottage-and-Garden-Yorkshire-England-United-Kingdom-Europe-Posters_i6067706_.htm Im planning on doing a stone block exterior (totally inspired by Robin Careys houses!) so a stone wall might work?? Ive left space on the base to build a courtyard in the front that will have stone stairs. I guess if I pull away from the "victorian" look, i might be able to pull it off. Thats way down the road though, I have plenty of time to plan... feel free to share your ideas!!
  • Like 1

Holy moly, I LOVE that!! You could easily replicate that look with paper clay, and then would have all sorts of fabulous nooks and crannies to fill with flowers. It'd be easy enough to pull it together with your interior decor, too. Oooh, I'm getting so excited to see it come together!!

• Like 1
Holy moly, I LOVE that!! You could easily replicate that look with paper clay, and then would have all sorts of fabulous nooks and crannies to fill with flowers. It'd be easy enough to pull it together with your interior decor, too. Oooh, I'm getting so excited to see it come together!!
Thanks! but dont get too excited, Im too busy playing with the inside to finish the outside lol.
  • Like 1