the Bathroom!!

83 images in My First Dollhouse - Beacon Hill

the Bathroom!!

I did it...finally, the bathroom is done! I made the bath fixtures, a shower head, a shower curtain, a laundry basket, towels, working CANDLES, a topiary & a watering can with flowers!! Oh, and that "fancy" rug lol.

I can tell you this, I will NEVER paint another bathtub again... (i probably will, but the next time I will use Testers spray paint FIRST, not last!) Maybe tonight I can sleep haha!

9 people like this
From the album

My First Dollhouse - Beacon Hill

• 83 images
  • 417 comments

Photo Information

13 Comments

It looks fabulous. Love the candles. They look real. How did you make them?

2 people like this

Share this comment

It looks fabulous. Love the candles. They look real. How did you make them?
Thanks! I made them with ploymer clay (1pt white 4 pts transluent) using a toothpick to keep the opening. I used 12v candle lights but had to paint the bottom half black (too bright, looked like the bathroom was on fire!) The window dormer was perfect, tons of space on the window sill, I cut out the shape of the "tray" and drilled holes through the tray, Ill post detailed pics tomorrow. I saw this http://www.otterine.com/blog/blog1.php/spring-fling-living-room, and went from there..

Share this comment

This is SO beautiful. Can I be stuck in your bathroom for 3+ days now? ;)

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Please tell me where you found the materials for the bath tub faucet and accessories. I have been looking for 2 years.  Your bathroom is stunning. 

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Cathyp said:

Where did you find the bath tub fixtures? They are super.

Cathy, this is parts from the Chrysnbon bath kit.  I ended up with two kits because of a bad paint job.  I just "bashed" the fixtures of two kits into one side fixture.  Thank you!

Share this comment