Revised color scheme

1martinimomma

I replaced the teal color with a dark blue. I am liking the new color scheme much better, at least for now. You know how that is, it could change at some time in the future just because I decide I don't want a blue house anymore.....

• Like 1

From the album:

Beacon Hill

· 24 images
  • 24 images
  • 0 comments
  • 48 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY KODAK DX7590 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
  • Focal Length 6.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/8
  • f Aperture f/2.8
  • ISO Speed 140

Recommended Comments

Change is refreshing, right? It keeps us motivated and young - at least I keep telling my DH that when I rearrange things for the 10 thousandth time!!

I finally picked out and bought my paint. Using 5 colors so far. Light green for the siding. Darker green for window trim, buttercream for overall trim, watermelon (coraly pink) for shutters and lt. lilac for varies detail trims.

Your house is coming out beautiful. Love the chimney. I was thinking of using brick??? However I am going to use stone around the base of the house.

I bought some bricks to use on the floor of my conservatory, but I will tell you those bricks are really small.  I think that would be more tedious than the stone.  But, you might have a lot more patience than I do.  There is a guy on here that made a brick chimney on his beacon hill.  It's fantabulous, I will find his gallery so you can see it.