35Prim2240

suej

This bed was the inspiration piece for the build. I originally had pinks in mind but kept wrestling with it. I decided to look through my furniture and when I saw the bed I immediately felt the connection. Anybody else know what I'm talking about:-))?

• Like 2

From the album:

Primrose Bash

· 35 images
  • 35 images
  • 0 comments
  • 30 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with SAMSUNG GT-P5113
  • Focal Length 2.8 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/8
  • f Aperture f/2.6
  • ISO Speed 400

Recommended Comments

I know what you're saying. My White Orchid house took its inspiration from a Christmas tree ornament in the shape of a red-capped mushroom. We follow the muse in whatever shape it presents to us.

• Like 1

Yes - a perfume bottle top was the inspiration for one of the rooms in my own house. Ha, ha. Funny how things spiral and morph. And isn't that wonderful!

• Like 1
On 4/10/2016, 12:10:44, stickyfingers said:

This is a fabulous room!

Thank you! I didn't even realize there was a post here until I was stalking your page to read over your Orchid build. :-))) I am so envious of your smooth walls, floors, and the serenity you achieved. Very classy!

Thanks so much, Sue! I struggle in real life decorating between "calm and soothing" and boring. I'm really liking decorating in tiny scale! That's a great painting! Did you make that?