Kitchen tile

beyondbaffled

What do you think? Because I think it's too much, but I think I'm already in love again. I found this free flooring printie and wanted to see how it looked compared to the linoleum type flooring I'd already measured out. (Btw, using the ruler and gridlines in paint can save you from wanting to throw your computer across the room.) I don't know how the outside of the cottage turned out green and the cabinets too, while everything else seems to be screaming for shades of blue with compliments of green and yellow?

I feel this cottage is turning into what my future RL house is going to be - with each room a different, colorful, crazy thing that I found on pinterest and fell in love with!!!

• Like 3

From the album:

Lisa's Country Cottage Kit

· 36 images
  • 36 images
  • 0 comments
  • 90 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Canon Canon PowerShot A1100 IS
  • Focal Length 6.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/60
  • f Aperture f/2.7
  • ISO Speed 80

Recommended Comments

Pretty flooring. Are you bothered because of the cabinet color? If so, you could dry brush/age some hints of blue-green over it to tone down or soften the straight green look. That might help you love it all together. Your walls pick up the blue for you.

• Like 1

I have painted those cabinets no less than 10 times.  I finally gave up more than decided on the green.  I picked a paint color to match every color in the wallpaper and tried every one of them on the cabinets.  Blah!

I think the cabinets and floor look great together. There's a hint of green in the floor that complements the cabinet color without everything being too "samey". You could used blue and yellow accessories on the counter to tie it all together.

• Like 1

Fov my colander is yellow!  And I could paint my kitchen canisters blue and yellow!  I would also like a dish drainer (if I can figure out how to make one) and if there is enough space :)