© fairytoes

fairytoes

This is the front of my Shabby Chic Cottage. It's from a PDF by cinderellamoments.com which you can purchase through her Etsy shop. Caroline is so helpful and quick with answering my emergency emails. ;) It was so much fun to make, even though it was a challenge doing the "Bash". I didn't even know I was bashing! That's how new I was to minis.

Copyright

© fairytoes
  • Like 2

From the album:

My First Dollhouse

· 10 images
  • 10 images
  • 0 comments
  • 17 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Did you cut your own wood? I am not familiar with the pdf.  I suppose she listed out measurements, right? Wow so impressive and so cute. 

No, everything came in the kit The Primrose. It's a small little add on house that is really inexpensive. I think I paid about $15.00 on eBay. The PDF design is from a great gal at cinderellamoments.com. Her instructions were very clear and Caroline is always eager to help and very encouraging. I made allot of mistakes and my cuts were all wonky but I love it anyhow. The nice gals here warned me about not using hot glue to put my houses together because over time it won't hold and will fall apart. Caroline uses allot of hot glue for designs on the ceiling and such. But regular glue for the walls. I'm not going to use hot glue with my next build TheOrchid. I'm just getting into that one. I had a ball making this little house though.