© Debora O'Dell 1/6 scale manor house

baluster progress 2

Debora59

This is a dry fit. Its great how playing around helps you get things right so its ok to play! Made more newel posts, spray painted all the balusters and wings, I forgot to pick up paint for aging. In photos of the Highclere Castle staircase, you can see that in the row of balusters to the far left they actually set lower, I may either take out the middle newel post or crop it. then on the far right I need to make an adjustment so that the ascending handrail and straight handrail on the landing are not so far off, this is one 2 spots where its an issue.

Copyright

© Debora O'Dell 1/6 scale manor house

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I love this photo. The unique angles in the photos you take with your houses are so fun. Way to go!!! :) :) :) I love this!

• Like 1

You are one patient lady Debora.......but it clearly pays!

Thank you Mike, every other project Ive worked at lightning speed, [ obsessed ] I am enjoying every minute of this even though its getting stretched out over time, for the first time, that seems ok to me.

I just love this staircase Deborah.  I have some stairs I got from manchesterwoodworks 1/6 scale.  MMMMMM

my head is spinning with ideas.

Linda F