© brae oktober

It's hot, it's cold

otterine

In the ping-pong weather of autumn, I now have my choice of vintage fan or parabolic heater.  :D

I've shown you the vintage fan before.  I thought it was by The Kummerows, and Barbara Kummerow said she did think it was their work.  I'm not sure who made the parabolic heater, but it's so well done.  It has a false cord and a wonderful finish.

The rattan side table was purchased on a business trip to Vancouver from Ross' Miniatures.  The black and silver table is my recreation of the Oly Studio Ichibad Side Table in miniature.  The afghan was custom made by Mary (woodland_miniatures) here on GL.

Copyright

© brae oktober

From the album:

Misc minis

· 409 images
  • 409 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,187 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

You are all set! You find the best stuff. Does Mary sell those afghans anywhere? I'm a dollhouse afghan junkie. Lovely Ichibad table!

Looks like the RL dichotomy that happens at our house all the time. One wants to build a fire while the other wants all the windows open. :(

Mary had some serious health issues going on so that may be why she isn't on the forum right now. Her name here is woodland miniatures.  

• Like 1
On October 27, 2015 at 8:48:14 AM, otterine said:

Mary does have an etsy shop, but I don't know if she is taking commissions.  That afghan was a special project I asked her to make for me.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoslynMiniatures

On October 27, 2015 at 12:07:52 PM, Selkie said:

Mary had some serious health issues going on so that may be why she isn't on the forum right now. Her name here is woodland miniatures.  

Okay, thank you ladies. I've favorited her shop so if or when she's back to listing I will know from my home page. She's certainly talented!