© brae oktober

The stove installed

otterine

I'm thin on sneak peeks since it's hard to photograph one part without getting other things in the shot.  :\  But, the wait is down to less than 40 days.  Each weekend will be packed with mini work as well every night that I can eke out some time.  =panic=

I finished up the stove and have it installed.  It's held in place with tension alone.  I have it wired through the ceiling with a lot of extra wire looped inside the stove in case I need to remove it to replace the red bulb inside.  The base is separate from the main stove; the flange top and fire insert are also removable.

My inspiration was the Invicta Pow Wow wood stove.  The surround is made from scrapbook paper cut with a hexagon paper punch.  The damper handle is from a defunct Chrysnbon kit that's being used for parts.

Copyright

© brae oktober
  • Like 1

From the album:

Otter Cove - Creatin' Contest 2015

· 84 images
  • 84 images
  • 0 comments
  • 214 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

What a superb job Brae and the very best of luck for the next 40 days!.........not that you'll need it with this artistry!

What an incredible job.  Everything you make is so unique.  What fun you must be having getting to let your imagination run wild.  Things we never see in dollhouses - YEE HAW!