Fireplace inspiratiom

Debora59

Working on my fourth 1/6 scale fireplace inspired by this fireplace. Just waiting on the balusters to post pics

• Like 2

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I love this!  Fireplace and area is simply stated but very elegant.... and, I'm wondering--- where do you work on.... and where will you permanently display this incredible masterpiece!

6 hours ago, genieDOLL said:

I love this!  Fireplace and area is simply stated but very elegant.... and, I'm wondering--- where do you work on.... and where will you permanently display this incredible masterpiece!

Thank you, This fireplace inspiration photo caused me to get started on a miniature version right away. I build things on my kitchen counter and table, and in my sunroom, the 1/6 scale doll house resides in my sunroom where it will most likely stay, it would be easy to move around or even display elsewhere since its several stacking room boxes.

I have my yellow Duracraft San Fran in my sunroom/conservatory too!   Visitors love it and would not see it upstairs in a bedroom.

DollHouse2015b.JPG

• Like 1

Oh wow what a wonderful room thank you for sharing! I like to take advantage of natural light when ever possible too.