From the album:

Dreamer14 Garfield Build

· 104 images
  • 104 images
  • 0 comments
  • 82 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Isn't this fun! SO happy. I love the solid red not the bottom with border and then the top print. Perfect tile!

13 hours ago, Ashlie said:

I love the rug! Is that hand-embroidered?

Yes the rug is hand embroidered.  However, I didn't do it.  I came across them on e-bay.   The seller's name is Fancywork.  It was a pair of two rugs and they were very reasonable. 

10 hours ago, BriJohn said:

Isn't this fun! SO happy. I love the solid red not the bottom with border and then the top print. Perfect tile!

Thank you

2 hours ago, Dreamer14 said:

Yes the rug is hand embroidered.  However, I didn't do it.  I came across them on e-bay.   The seller's name is Fancywork.  It was a pair of two rugs and they were very reasonable. 

Its perfect for your kitchen, what a great find! I'll look them up, thank you.

I love everything in this house.  Forgive me (I am just starting out), this is an Orchid, right?  The red kitchen, the staircase, just everything is gorgeous.  I have just pulled my Orchid out of the box and am marking pieces, etc.  I found you while looking for someone who may have posted about buillding from where I am.  Glad I found you.  There are not enough adjectives to describe your creativity!

Peggy -  thank you for your nice comments.  This house is the garfield dollhouse.  Do you live in Colorado?  I've tried to find other builders in my location but since I'm so remote it's been a challenge.  Good luck with your orchid build.  This dollhouse is my first build as well.  I hope you have as much fun with yours as I am having with mine.  

I love everything in this house.  Forgive me (I am just starting out), this is an Orchid, right?  The red kitchen, the staircase, just everything is gorgeous.  I have just pulled my Orchid out of the box and am marking pieces, etc.  I found you while looking for someone who may have posted about buillding from where I am.  Glad I found you.  There are not enough adjectives to describe your creativity!

Nice to meet you, Jodie.  No, I don't live in Colorado.  I am in a little town in Ohio, Canal Fulton.  I am having fun with the Orchid.  There is just so much to see here, I want to do it all!  I will keep watching your creations for inspiration.  Peggy

Peggy ~ I look forward to seeing your progress as well.  I hope you will post pictures of your orchid.  I'll keep posting as I go.  My moto is slow and steady.  I also have a website of my build if you're interested.  It's www.jdsdollhouse.com

I AM interested in the website of your build.  Slow and steady I am going because I find the instructions difficult to follow.  I see people put it together in no time but not me.  Painting parts as I go because I do not want to jump ahead -  paint wrong sides, etc.  It is okay though, not stressing out and using it as a learning process.  I will definitely see your site.  I have been taking pictures, next step will be to figure out how to load them here.  Thanks so much.