Lundby house updates

sage minis

Fencing has been added to the balcony as well as lighting fixtures in all rooms etc.  

• Like 1

From the album:

Lundby Stockholm 1970s House

· 23 images
  • 23 images
  • 0 comments
  • 21 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Panasonic DMC-FH25
  • Focal Length 5 mm
  • Exposure Time 10/600
  • f Aperture f/3.3
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

I've always loved Lundby Houses. Don't know why my parents never purchased one for me when I was young. For as far back as I remember I've always thought those houses were cool

I have to admit - I knew very little about Lundby until I found this one at a second hand store and started researching them..  I grew up in an era where those little metal dollhouses from Sears were very popular, so just dreamed of other dollhouses after I saw vintage ones in museums.   I'm not restoring this one to true Lundby only pieces from the 70's.  Quite a few pices of furniture are either Lundby or Tomy , from the 70's, but I've taken a lot of lberties with homemade and funky finds.  

I know  - the garage and the stable make this a bit different.  It is so curious that over a year ago with my chalet I got the Lunby car and I didn't know anything about it at the time, nor did I have a place to put it.