Fold Away Bed

Ashlie

I bought this little fold up bed, distressed it a little, and made the mattress for it

From the album:

Beach house Furniture

· 64 images
  • 64 images
  • 0 comments
  • 46 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPod touch
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 64

Recommended Comments

Do you know who made your bed?  I bought one in a miniatures lot on eBay last year, and I just saw an aged one sell on eBay...no clue as to the maker, though.  They are wonderful beds.  :)

• Like 1

I'll have to ask my boss- She put in our sale this year from our normal stock so i'm not sure if its still available! I had my eye on it from the moment i started working- I'm super impressed with how smooth and stable the hinging mechinisms are 

On 5/24/2016, 9:25:02, otterine said:

Do you know who made your bed?  I bought one in a miniatures lot on eBay last year, and I just saw an aged one sell on eBay...no clue as to the maker, though.  They are wonderful beds.  :)

So I found out who made it! It was a company called The Tin Shed. The owner/maker passed away and his children didn't continue the business. I believe this happened years ago so these might be pretty rare!

• Like 1

Thank you!  :D  I'll update my blog post, so maybe someone who finds it will have the info.  I've seen one in an older blog, there's mine, yours and the one recently seen on eBay.  They probably are pretty rare.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, otterine said:

Thank you!  :D  I'll update my blog post, so maybe someone who finds it will have the info.  I've seen one in an older blog, there's mine, yours and the one recently seen on eBay.  They probably are pretty rare.

I'll tell my boss she undercharged me, I only paid something like $12 for it! 

The company had some really nice stuff- she pulled out an old order book and they made stuff like wheelchairs and metal utility sinks