orchidprogress.jpg

kathi17

I finished the shingling on the Orchid, and put the finials and the rest of the trim on. The outside is finished except for spackling and painting the slots on the sides, and shingling the bay. (The porch step is finished, but came off while I was working on the house, so I will wait until everything is finished before I put that back on).

Now I am working on adding molding and trims to cover up the rough edges inside. I think my granddaughter will be very happy with this!

• Like 3

From the album:

My Second Orchid

· 7 images
  • 7 images
  • 0 comments
  • 18 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with SAMSUNG SM-N900T
  • Focal Length 4.1 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/828
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 50

Recommended Comments

I've said this before, I just love, love, love your color scheme!  You have me contemplating another Orchid (I can almost hear the groan of all the other kits and rehabs that are waiting to be finished).  :cheezy:

Thanks girls! :-) Yeah, I'm planning on adding a small piece of wood. I did to the rest of the base, but not the step. I just figured I'd leave it off until I finish everything, since I am moving it around so much as I finish it. Thanks for mentioning that though! :-)