360 degree views

Debora59

I have posted this shot before but wanted to also post the links to the 360 views from inside the 1:12 scale Tudor Inn, once you click on the link be sure and use the plus and minus signs to set your view then also the arrows to go up and down and all around as if you are standing inside the rooms in scale.

• Like 2

From the album:

Tudor Inn

· 100 images
  • 100 images
  • 0 comments
  • 259 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

A magnificent house Debora and the links make it magical! Once you get used to the way the camera treats perspective you could quite easily believe that you are in a real house..........You have some real treasures!

Thanks Mike, we tried this with several of my houses but this one is completely finished so they were worth posting.

3 minutes ago, Minis On The Edge said:

Those are simply amazing!! Thank you for posting these. It truly does look like a real house :) 

Thank you Tracy, glad you enjoyed them.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Ashlie said:

How neat! i'm totally showing this off tomorrow!

Thank you, What is going on tomorrow?

I've probably said this before, but this totally looks like the room where I delivered a wedding cake once!  It was a medieval-themed event with all of the wedding party and many of the guests in costume! Coolest wedding ever!

Thanks for posting. Absolutely Amazing!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jbnmini said:

I've probably said this before, but this totally looks like the room where I delivered a wedding cake once!  It was a medieval-themed event with all of the wedding party and many of the guests in costume! Coolest wedding ever!

Thanks for posting. Absolutely Amazing!

Thank you. No I don't remember you saying that, but it sounds like fun, both the cake decorating and the medieval wedding.

On 7/14/2016, 8:59:22, Debora59 said:

Thank you, What is going on tomorrow?

work! lol I work at a miniatures shop!

• Like 1