• 222 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/33
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 50

Recommended Comments

Your attention to detail is amazing. The trims and smoothness of everything...really make this kit look gorgeous...it's a great kit, but you've really done it a favor with all the attention to trims and floors and walls...wow!!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Libby said:

Love the floor in the foyer. That paper is so pretty. Did you change the stairs?

Hi, thank you ^^ Yes I did change the stairs, they are an altered Houseworks kit cut to fit the opening. They are narrow like the stairs from the original kit, as I did not want to alter the dimensions from the walls. I did the same alteration on another set of stairs I'll be using later to connect to the attic.

6 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Your attention to detail is amazing. The trims and smoothness of everything...really make this kit look gorgeous...it's a great kit, but you've really done it a favor with all the attention to trims and floors and walls...wow!!

Thank you ^^ I do so love this kit and I think it is indeed easy to make it look fantastic with some extra trims, even the original windows can look amazing with a bit of customization.