image.jpeg

MLI Designs

I wanted to share my new find. I was searching for a realistic doll for my dollhouse. I don't know how I wasn't aware of these dolls considering I've loved dolls my whole life.

anyway, I came upon these beautiful ball jointed dolls. There are so many in different scale sizes but not a lot in 1:12. And the ones that are 1:12 are way out of my price range (because I am super frugal).

well I found this doll Azone Pico Neemo that is a 1:12 scale. I ordered the blank doll and head. I decided to try my hand at face painting. I research DIY tutorials on wig making and painting techniques. 

I have to say I am in love with this doll. 

Ive named her Allie and she is the owner of this dollhouse.

I purchased the doll on eBay. The body, the head, and four sets of different hand shapes cost me $55.

I just wanted to share in case anyone is searching for that perfect doll for your house. I

l post another pic of all the ways you can pose her. She's awesome. Very happy with this purchase. 

From the album:

Melissa & Doug Reno

· 90 images
  • 90 images
  • 0 comments
  • 185 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I have been intrigued by these dolls and was unclear about how to put one together. I also saw them in much larger sizes. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1