The interior primed

19 images in Brambleberry Cottage

The interior primed

There are a few things to still be finished, besides the electrifying and the decorating. I forgot to bring the front porch along and that didn't get primed. I also forgot (how, I'll never know) to fill in the porch roof. The gable was primed, but still needs to be raised and I still need to get some new gable roofs made. I recut the wall between the bathroom and the dressing room and made a new wall for the fireplace to go against the staircase - neither of those have been primed yet. And I won't be able to use the original Hofco staircases I wanted to because they're too short and because the treads overlap the sides. Because the fireplace wall goes against the staircase, I would have to cut off all those overhanging treads and I don't want to do that to this staircase. So now I have to wait to get two new staircases off eBay. Always something.

And along with the basement, I would like to put on a back porch off the kitchen.

But the house is coming along. It's not a large house like my last one - this one is only 33" long (minus the porch) and 15" deep. But it's still a fairly large house and the room are huge, which is what I wanted. So I'm a happy camper and this house may actually get finished. And I think I'm keeping this house.

1 person likes this
From the album

Brambleberry Cottage

• 19 images
  • 10 comments

Photo Information

Taken with Canon Canon PowerShot A430

• 5.4mm
  • 1/60
  • f f/2.8
View all photo EXIF information

User Feedback