photo by eBayer twyceasnice, by permission

From the album:

DH kit BLOG album, please see the blog

· 208 images
  • 208 images
  • 0 comments
  • 35 image comments

Recommended Comments

I am starting my first house (Crestview) it appears that all the parts are there but no "Instructions". I'm hoping someone can send me a PDF I can print or other assistance.

Thank you

Did you ever find a PDF of the instructions for this? I also have this house and want to start building it. I would love if you would share the instructions with me if you have them. Thanks!

2 hours ago, tinyinception said:

Did you ever find a PDF of the instructions for this? I also have this house and want to start building it. I would love if you would share the instructions with me if you have them. Thanks!

This seller on eBay sells copies of all the Dura Craft instructions. You can message them and they should have the Crestview available. It is not listed right now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194880466522?hash=item2d5fc7ee5a:g:CvgAAMXQPktQ34HB

Thanks for the link. I appreciate the resource! I will email them if I can't find anything else, but was really hoping to find a digital file or someone on here who is willing to share so I don't have to deal with ebay (which scares me) or wait for the mail.