Entry

22 images in Willowcrest - Beauty on a Budget

Entry

The Entry... pretty much finished (I did a few more little trim pieces after I took this photo plus paint touch-up).  It is pretty much inaccessible at this point, but I can still photograph it from the drawing room, so once the side wall is glued in, I'll take a few more photos!

4 people like this
From the album

Willowcrest - Beauty on a Budget

• 22 images
  • 57 comments

Photo Information

Taken with Apple iPhone 5

• 4.1mm
  • 1/20
  • f f/2.4
  • ISO 64
View all photo EXIF information

User Feedback

12 Comments

OK, well, I'm going to shelve my Willowcrest for now - maybe forever. LOL There is no way I can even come close to making mine look this nice. Your entry hall is beautiful!

Share this comment

You are so funny (and thank you so much)!  Don't shelve the Willowcrest - it's such a beautiful house!  And the perfect size (not too big).  And a really interesting floor plan...

Share this comment

It's not easy mixing different colors and patterns in a tight space, but you've knocked it out of the park!  This is beautiful!  :clap:

Share this comment

19 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

I just love that floor.

Thank you! Found it in an internet search... then put the border around it sized to the dollhouse floor in Pages, then printed at my copyshop.  I sealed it with matte sealer before I put it down...  I am now on the hunt for a kitchen floor!  Also - part of me thinks I should have created the whole thing with little squares of paper, but that's crazy, right?

Share this comment

Well not crazy for a miniaturist!! But I always think if you can find an easier/faster way to do something with a great end result, then it is the efficient/smarter way to go. I think you did great - love it!!!

Share this comment