Third floor veneer

minikelli

Third floor flooring after veneer was added. Must admit, I think this has been one of my favorite flooring projects to date and I'm enjoying the fun of learning to work with resin on different materials. This entire dollhouse has been a true learning experience with every step, and I do believe I've enjoyed it that much more with the strive to push myself out of my comfort zone!

• Like 2

From the album:

Georgetown Brownstone

· 37 images
  • 37 images
  • 0 comments
  • 37 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with ZTE Z750C
  • Focal Length 4.6 mm
  • ISO Speed 0

Recommended Comments

I've had a busy month, so I haven't been here for a while. This floor is gorgeous, and I love everything else you've been doing with the house!

• Like 1

Thank you so much Kathi! I've had a bit of a hiccup if you will with the resin on this, but feel like I'll have it completely good to go with-in the next day or so. For the meanwhile I'm pushing to finish up my stained glass windows.  :construction:

• Like 1

:flowers:Truly you guys all have my thanks, b/c admittedly I know I've been stumped on this a few times just from my own hesitations... but I like to think taking that extra time to work out any issues I feel I'm having just reflects better in the end.