chrisatoledo

I was never a fan of the original staircase that came with the kit. It felt out of proportion and lacked detail. In my initial kit bashing, I cut off the original wall section here and created a new one from various porch and stair materials. 

• Like 1

From the album:

The Glencroft Dollhouse: Bedroom

· 8 images
  • 8 images
  • 0 comments
  • 20 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 125

Recommended Comments

Wow! This is a much better stair entry....wow!!! Can't wait to see entire house shot! But honestly --what a huge improvement on the stairs! 

All great ideas with excellent results. I still can not get over the richness and perfection of the wood stain tones. What are you going to do with this house when finished?

11 hours ago, Debora59 said:

All great ideas with excellent results. I still can not get over the richness and perfection of the wood stain tones. What are you going to do with this house when finished?

Thank you so much @Debora59 !!  Im thinking of putting it up for sale when its done. To help try to fund the next one haha. I recently started the design phase of my next project!

Such a perfect finish.  The stain and finish of the wood is beautiful. Nothing about this photo indicates that it's a miniature - your attention to detail is amazing. Looks just like a real house! (And I want to move in) :)