From the album:

Maggie's DuraCraft FH 500 Farmhouse

· 16 images
  • 16 images
  • 0 comments
  • 2 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I don't think this is a Duracraft house, as I believe I have the same model.  Mine is the Country House manufactured by Model Homes in the late 1970's.  The company has since gone out of business, but it could have sold out to Duracraft for all I know.  This house looks almost exactly like mine did before I had it professionally renovated.  I will try to post some before and after pictures in the gallery.

Good luck with your new home.  It looks like it is in much better condition than mine was before the renovations, so I am sure this will turn out just fine. 

• Like 1

On second look, I believe your house is an older version of mine, because yours has a winding staircase and a divider in the attic.  That was the display model and the house I thought I was purchasing.  However, Model Homes changed the kit for whatever reason, and I got a straight staircase and a full attic instead.  When I expressed disappointment, the owner of the hobby store said I could take the display model and replace it with my finished house; but since my father was building the house for me, it had sentimental value.  Besides, I got very attached to it during the building process.

• Like 1