• 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with samsung SM-N910V
  • Focal Length 4.8 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/17
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 320

Recommended Comments

Still lots to do, putting everything back together, need to paint the base, as I figure out the exterior color scheme, I have the perfect transition trim pieces to trim around the raw edges of the exterior where the first floor meets the base. Trying out some removable steps although not pictured here

It looks great Debora. It must be so exciting for you to see it with so much done! I love the rolling base. I need to get my husband to build me one for my San Franciscan. It would make life much easier!

• Like 1

Oh Deborah...This is amazing looking.  You did so great!!!!   REmovable stairs is a fantastic idea since you can attach them when you want them.  I cannot wait to see the transition trim.....BEAUTIFUL.

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016‎ ‎8‎:‎22‎:‎38‎, kathi17 said:

It looks great Debora. It must be so exciting for you to see it with so much done! I love the rolling base. I need to get my husband to build me one for my San Franciscan. It would make life much easier!

Thanks everyone. Keeping the stairs removable helps a lot especially when moving the room boxes. Yes Kathi it is very exciting to finally have the base completed! And its not so difficult as long as you have the right tools! Once I add the transition trim the first floor, they will be permanently attached to the bases, but that's ok, its really hard to pick them up otherwise.But the second and third floor will remain removable.

• Like 1