Creamy quilt

Myangela

Got some inspiration last night.  Found my thinnest muslin and went to town with my sewing machine!  Inserted wire in the hem so to make it draw.  I left some space in the hem of the dust ruffle just in case it needs some help keeping its shape.

From the album:

Charleston Single House and Garden

· 120 images
  • 120 images
  • 0 comments
  • 534 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, otterine said:

Gorgeous work!  :clap:

You do know that if I hadn't happened upon your incredible, talented miniaturists work, I probably would have floundered when I accepted the project to refurbish the house for my great niece.  You continue to be an inspiration to me, and so many others.  Thank you for all the info you put on this forum, and on your blog!  You do more to bring people into this hobby than you may ever know.  Just sayin.  

and, thank you!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Pretty! I want one! Wire in the hem is genius!

Thank you!  My inspiration lead to a search on Pinterest. Although I didn't use the instructions for quilt construction offered by this one article that came up, I did pick up using wire.  So, not my genius.  

On 11/6/2016, 7:33:49, Myangela said:

You do know that if I hadn't happened upon your incredible, talented miniaturists work, I probably would have floundered when I accepted the project to refurbish the house for my great niece.  You continue to be an inspiration to me, and so many others.  Thank you for all the info you put on this forum, and on your blog!  You do more to bring people into this hobby than you may ever know.  Just sayin.  

and, thank you!

:blush: Thank you!!!