• 122 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY KODAK EASYSHARE Z8612 IS Digital Camera
  • Focal Length 5.9 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.8
  • ISO Speed 1600

Recommended Comments

Here are furniture and items for the project.  The end table and coffee table came from Regent Miniatures Economy line and are quite affordable.  The L shaped chair came from Regent Miniatures as did the writing table and its chair (thank you Ken Haseltine for your support).  The glass cabinet/shelf was from target in the section of glass items that you can put things in.  I am not sure what they are called.  I got this several months ago.   

Wow Linda, you are off to a great start, its all very classy looking and you are starting with a big enough room that that the eye can see and enjoy every piece, Bravo!

Thank you Debora.  As you said, I do have my own spin on things.  The room box may end up being the bottom of a stacked house and might replace that 1973 bookcase.  For now, I am getting  a furniture dolly to put it on.  I am so excited on my ideas.  It is quite scary how they flow.  So the PROJECT will be 20"H x 36L x 24"D.  The bay will be in the front, with the long hinge (recognize the idea?) and will be 12" of the front.  The other window will be flush on the side for more light.  I am thinking either a staircase or fireplace.  You know I love both.  I am going to look at backsplash stone as I thought raised stone for the fireplace corner wall would look pretty.  I am thinking a modern fireplace flush...we will see.  I am so excited.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Thank you Debora.  As you said, I do have my own spin on things.  The room box may end up being the bottom of a stacked house and might replace that 1973 bookcase.  For now, I am getting  a furniture dolly to put it on.  I am so excited on my ideas.  It is quite scary how they flow.  So the PROJECT will be 20"H x 36L x 24"D.  The bay will be in the front, with the long hinge (recognize the idea?) and will be 12" of the front.  The other window will be flush on the side for more light.  I am thinking either a staircase or fireplace.  You know I love both.  I am going to look at backsplash stone as I thought raised stone for the fireplace corner wall would look pretty.  I am thinking a modern fireplace flush...we will see.  I am so excited.

Very exciting! I will look forward to your progress photos!