From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

So my clear lights arrived today, had to try them out, thought I tried to hide the silver wire they are on, but I can see I will need to start from scratch applying lights and branches all over again if I don't want them seen. Personally I like the clear lights better than the colored lights, this is 2 strings of led lights. Also found some red berry branches at Hobby Lobby that I took apart. I found some glittery red small pinecones at Walmart, but they are still a tad too big for the 1/6 scale tree. I really like the height and width of the tree, its what I had in mind. The photos would be much better if my bay window areas were already wallpapered! But in my defense I just finished that last bay window a few weeks ago.

I like the white lights better too, and the red berries look really nice with them. The tree looks very elegant in the window! (Although I do like the other picture with the tree in the corner as well).

• Like 1