From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

So my clear lights arrived today, had to try them out, thought I tried to hide the silver wire they are on, but I can see I will need to start from scratch applying lights and branches all over again if I don't want them seen. Personally I like the clear lights better than the colored lights, this is 2 strings of led lights. Also found some red berry branches at Hobby Lobby that I took apart. I found some glittery red small pinecones at Walmart, but they are still a tad too big for the 1/6 scale tree. I really like the height and width of the tree, its what I had in mind. The photos would be much better if my bay window areas were already wallpapered! But in my defense I just finished that last bay window a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

Looks great!  I was so in awe of the tree, the dining area and the outdoor view, I didn't notice the area on the bay window that did not have wallpaper yet.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Cathy C said:

Looks great!  I was so in awe of the tree, the dining area and the outdoor view, I didn't notice the area on the bay window that did not have wallpaper yet.

Thank you , I am happy with how this room is turning out and I really like the perspective you get from inside with the art print outside. It makes you feel like your in a building that is perched very high. The work is called ''Princes kept the View'' by Jim Buckles

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

Debora the lights are truly wonderful on your specially created tree. 

2 hours ago, chapchap73 said:

This looks wonderful!

That's exactly what my husband said! But you know me it will take me just as long to pick out just the right wrappings as it does for me to decide on Fabrics!

19 minutes ago, MikeUK said:

The art outside is an inspired (and inspiring) idea Debora and you have done a brilliant job with the tree!......is it going to get presents underneath it?