Debora59

Some of you might remember I cut down my center stair case room by 10 to 12 inches, I thought the center box would simply be too big, but when I did that I gave up the idea of a large hallway window in the front and in the back, for extra light, plus I gave up the staircase going from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor. I figured if I ever regretted the change I could always build a section and do it later. I saved this image on Pinterest, but wanted it saved here also, because its quite similar to what my vision is for the 1st floor., the section would simply roll in and fit to the left of the staircase. [ Simply LOL!]

• Like 2

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Thank you for having so much confidence in me!

1 hour ago, Dalesq said:

Lovely!

When I saw the image at first I thought you'd built it :D 

8 minutes ago, MikeUK said:

What a beautiful window.............get on with it then! you can't go exciting everyone and then just file it away!

You have a point Mike!

No Linda, I will be building another section on rollers about 12 inches wide & 3 stories high to match all the floors of the house. It will just slide into place between the left and center room boxes, the first floor will look similar to the photo here. the second floor will hold another staircase leading to the 3rd floor which will be a peaked roof section. It was all part of my original design as stated above, but I thought the room would be too long, so I cut it down, with the idea, if I regretted it, I could revisit the idea.

OH Debora, I really cannot wait for this wonderful addition.....that window or a similar one will be amazing in the middle section.

• Like 1