From the album:

Stitch's Surf Shack

· 23 images
  • 23 images
  • 0 comments
  • 11 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

LOVE YOUR BEACH PROJECT and so WARM in those COLD FREEZING DAYS.....by the way, MICHAELS has LOTS AND LOTS of beach stuff way before spring.  They have so much...you should look and see if there are some you could add to your special project....hope I didn't offend, just your project reminded me of what I saw at Michaels with all their coupons last night 12/12.

• Like 1
On 12/13/2016, 10:26:46, Emerald said:

LOVE YOUR BEACH PROJECT and so WARM in those COLD FREEZING DAYS.....by the way, MICHAELS has LOTS AND LOTS of beach stuff way before spring.  They have so much...you should look and see if there are some you could add to your special project....hope I didn't offend, just your project reminded me of what I saw at Michaels with all their coupons last night 12/12.

Haha- no you didn't offend me at all. I started this project years ago, and it's just been a slow-going one. When I see something I want to add, I do but I don't really labor over it. I saw some beach themed fairy garden stuff at Hobby Lobby, but it all came together in a box which cost $27.99- even with the 40% off coupon, it's a little too much for me to acquire just a few fun, beachy mini's. I'll have to watch Michael's selection.