© brae oktober

Drafting table

otterine

A few years ago, I saw a fabulous drafting table on Recréation Miniature blog.  I put it on the someday to try list.  I loved that it was a working, adjustable table.  Another fine example is the table from Boutique Miniatures on etsy.  I own two of the adjustable stools from this shop.  I put the table on my wish list as a splurge in case I didn't get around to making one.

Not too long ago, MikeUK was downsizing a few miniatures he didn't intend to use, and the drafting table from Boutique Miniatures was one of those items.  I was lucky enough to nab it.  :D

The table is a superb reproduction.  There are tiny ringed pins to adjust the table from flat to angled.  There was another stool in the set, so now I have three.  The tops actually adjust up and down.

I've printed out a Beebe Windmill technical drawing from wikimedia for today's scene, though I recolored it in PhotoShop.

Mike sent me one of his marvelous paintings as well.  Lamp from Ray Storey, bowl of nuts from Hartland Miniatures, modern shelf from Debbie Ohm, rug from Iklectic Kollectibles, horse bust from Art Forge.  I made the file folders.

Copyright

© brae oktober
  • Like 2

From the album:

Misc minis

· 409 images
  • 409 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,187 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Just perfect.  I can see why you love the table.  And thank you for crediting Art Forge.  They make 1:24 pieces!  It's so hard to find nice accessories in that size, and I just snagged a little elephant.:)