DHLRPicture.jpg

Creamcheese

The ballerina framed picture is now on the living room wall and there are 2 beer steins and some sausage to nibble on!

• Like 1

From the album:

Susan's Garfield Victorian Dollhouse

· 370 images
  • 370 images
  • 0 comments
  • 462 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/4
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 100

Recommended Comments

Wow what gorgeous colors, love the wallpappers and ceillings just beautiful! The rug is to die for as well, did you age the colors on the fabric? Beautiful work! :)

Thanks!  I did the ceiling before I glued the walls as I never would have been able to do the detailed decorating when the ceiling was in place. If you have the time and can look at my album then you can see how I created this.  I used wallpaper snippets and some wood for the ceiling just as the Victorians were want to do in their day.   I did much the same on the walls using the same wallpaper and trim.  I did not age any of the fabric or the rug as I tried to choose items that looked old to begin with.  It was fun doing a lot of historic research on Victorian times when I began building this dollhouse.   Thanks so much for looking at my photos.