fairfield-living-f1.jpg

wormwoodz

Forgot to include the fireplace tools in the previous shot, still can't shake the feeling that there is 'something missing' in this room... I'm wondering if a grandfather clock would look nice in that space next to the fireplace... or a plant perhaps.

• Like 4

From the album:

~ Fairfield ~

· 58 images
  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 222 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/33
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

I think a grandfather clock might be too large for the space.  A plant might be nice.  Or some Staffordshire dogs?  It really looks nice the way it is.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, CraftyMtnMom said:

Maybe just moving the fireplace tools to that space will do it. I think it looks well done. Nice work.

I was thinking the space between the stairs and the fireplace, but you know... that's actually a great idea!!... going to try it thanks ;)

1 minute ago, wormwoodz said:

I was thinking the space between the stairs and the fireplace, but you know... that's actually a great idea!!... going to try it thanks ;)

Oops!  I thought the same thing as CraftyMtnMom.  Then a grandfather clock wouldn't be too big.  :-)

3 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

I think a grandfather clock might be too large for the space.  A plant might be nice.  Or some Staffordshire dogs?  It really looks nice the way it is.

Yea you might be right, with the depth of the wall it would perhaps stand out too much. Sculptures are a great idea too, thanks!

1 hour ago, Debora59 said:

And look at that gorgeous window back there in all its glory, love it.

I love this window design too :) I've used 2 of them on the same side of the house. The lasercut arched glass portion is from Alessio, the surrounding frame is a mix of trims like the other windows.