fairfield-kitchen-2.jpg

wormwoodz

Haven't updated the kitchen pictures in a while, I might have gone a bit 'over the top' with the clutter... also not sure if I should include the fridge from the set or not. On one hand the kitchen feels a bit incomplete without a fridge, but at the same time I'm not entirelly sure on the placement. It fits the space on the back wall next to the sink perfectly, but I'd rather have the counter and top cabinet there... I should maybe try a shorter fridge. The furniture is 'Julia's Kitchen' from Bespaq, I have the complete set but have left some pieces out.

• Like 1

From the album:

~ Fairfield ~

· 58 images
  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 222 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/33
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 32

Recommended Comments

8 minutes ago, Debora59 said:

Spectacular kitchen, you don't need the fridge, everything works perfectly as is.

Thanks! But I'm a bit confused, you mean I should remove the fridge or leave it 'as is'? 

I like a kitchen with clutter!  I could look at this for an hour and still keep discovering new things in it.  :-)  And the colors in this kitchen are just perfect.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Debora59 said:

I didn't see it there, yes leave it as is.

I was wondering if it was too bulky for the space, it's a good sign you didn't notice it was there hehe :p

6 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

I like a kitchen with clutter!  I could look at this for an hour and still keep discovering new things in it.  :-)  And the colors in this kitchen are just perfect.

Thank you! I love your kitchen as well, I'm thinking about doing an historical kitchen for my next build :) 

Wow - and the chicken wire is a great finishing touch on the pantry door.  Kitchen's are always my favorite and this one knocks me out!  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sage minis said:

Wow - and the chicken wire is a great finishing touch on the pantry door.  Kitchen's are always my favorite and this one knocks me out!  

Thank you for your kind feedback :) I've used white tulle fabric to make the "wire" door, looks great in this scale.

I love your kitchen. Quick question.... what did you use to hang up the upper cabinets? I am trying to hang up the same bespaq cabinets in my kitchen. 

On 02/06/2019, 15:25:29, EmilyPB said:

I love your kitchen. Quick question.... what did you use to hang up the upper cabinets? I am trying to hang up the same bespaq cabinets in my kitchen. 

Hello! I have used double side sticky tape. It's removable and reusable, if the glue gets a bit stiff and hard to remove changing the temperature helps to break those bonds without damaging the furniture in the future. Hope it helps! Thank you :)

Really nice, and I like the colors and coordination between floor and walls. 

If I had to think about "where's the fridge?" I would say it's on the fourth wall, directly opposite the sink -- so no, I don't get the sense that it's "missing" at all! 

On 06/06/2019, 21:19:38, Bluestocking said:

Really nice, and I like the colors and coordination between floor and walls. 

If I had to think about "where's the fridge?" I would say it's on the fourth wall, directly opposite the sink -- so no, I don't get the sense that it's "missing" at all! 

Hello! Thanks for your feedback :) 

I undertsand what you mean, cabinet design limitations leave a lot of room for the imagination. From a practical standpoint I guess I tend to like my cold storage next to the washing stand. So for the 4th wall I was imagining an opening to a porch or a greenhouse with access to fresh ingredients! :cloud9:

This looks so good! Wall. Color is great and love the flooring.  So well done. Where did you find that flooring, BTW?