• 246 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6 Plus
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 50

Recommended Comments

Well done!  :clap: You’ve gotten them in so straight and even, and the grout is nice and even, too.  Very professional.  Would you like to come and do tile work at my house?  :-)

ooh this looks good... :D I agree they are so straight and professional. This must have taken some time and a lot of patience. :clap:

Thanks everyone! It took me a few hours to get this project done from start to finish. Maybe like six? It was well worth the time though! Gluing and cutting the tiles took a lifetime. Laying them out was another hour and a half or so. I was still unsure about how it would look until the grout went in and then I was like YESSSSSS!!! I'm a bit uneven there at the edge but I think I'll be able to cover that up with some finish trim.

11 hours ago, SewMini said:

Thanks everyone! It took me a few hours to get this project done from start to finish. Maybe like six? It was well worth the time though! Gluing and cutting the tiles took a lifetime. Laying them out was another hour and a half or so. I was still unsure about how it would look until the grout went in and then I was like YESSSSSS!!! I'm a bit uneven there at the edge but I think I'll be able to cover that up with some finish trim.

Your sewing skills are going to come in very handy when it comes to cutting straight lines. :D

Ha! Im pretty good at drawing and cutting straight lines. Oddly enough I really dont like quilting. You'd think I would :D