Wolfhound and Made to Move Barbie

Debora59

She should be holding the latest issue of Traditional Home, but I am out of colored ink! Doll is put together by Linda Holden Ford and the Wolfhound by Ron Hevener [ Etsy ]

• Like 1

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Exactly! Now if there was just room for the gardens of Versailles outside! [ just kidding, maybe a poster of the garden though  ]

The M to M body is a fantastic creation and it does make the scene look so real instead of stiff statue figures.

• Like 1

Off topic, Im sooooo going to miss Daniel Craig as Bond. DH and I are huge Bond fans and saw Skyfall about 6 times in the theater. Whomever follows him is going to have some big shoes to fill. Big, muscular, dreamy eyed shoes :D

• Like 2

I know what you mean, I don't know how many times I have watched Skyfall, Because I often play it on my Amazon fire in the Manor House while I am working on it.

sew mini- Off topic, Im sooooo going to miss Daniel Craig as Bond. DH and I are huge Bond fans and saw Skyfall about 6 times in the theater. Whomever follows him is going to have some big shoes to fill. Big, muscular, dreamy eyed shoes :D mini

DH actually has the Skyfall Omega watch and I have a Skyfall Swarovski ring. You'd never know either of them are tied to Skyfall or Bond just by looking at them. It's like stealth Bond geek wear :D

• Like 2

Linda James is an amazing piece of eye candy and even though he is articulated he still doesn't move like the girl you put together!

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

GUESS Debora needs to keep James in the photos...he must feel left out...:)